Pitt County Family Development Corporation. Inc.
- The Center for Family Violence Prevention provides services to victims of domestic abuse in Pitt, Martin and Washington Counties. Our mission is to break the cycle of domestic violence while enhancing individual self-sufficiency and promoting healthy family relationships.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of America offer young people 6 to 18 years of age a variety of opportunities: safe environment, quality after school program, tutoring and creative workshops.
- Trillium Community Collaboratives are diverse groups of people that foster cooperative partnerships among individuals who receive services, families, service providers, public agencies, civic and faith-based organizations, and other community resources.
- CreateME is a 501(c)3 non-profit, devoted to building a healthy & educated child, family and empower the community. Offering year round programs for all! We love our community!
Partners in Health and Wholeness PHW an initiative of the North Carolina Council of Churches, is designed to bridge issues of faith, health, and justice. In order to live out the example of Jesus Christ – someone who dedicated his life to healing the sick, guiding the lost, and comforting the downcast – this initiative seeks to provide people of faith with the tools necessary to lead healthier more fulfilling lives.
C.L.A.P. Is a class that focuses on building strong character and leadership skills through the immersion of various martial art styles. C. Confidence L. Leadership A. Anti-bully Awareness P. Protection.
The Mediation Center of Eastern Carolina's mission is to help individuals in the community develop the capacity to respectfully resolve conflict. We do this through many programs including Teen Court, Anti-Bullying School programs, District Court and community Mediation session and anger management/conflict resolution classes
ENC Stop Human Trafficking is a collaboration of community organizations working to abolish human trafficking through awareness, advocacy, training and selling Fair Trade products.
- EXCEED, Inc. Provides food boxes to food insecure area in Eastern North Carolina. Additionally, this agency teaches families how to grow their own, provide nutritional information and support cooking programs.
The Woodson Center operates throughout the nation to help community and faith-based organizations with training, technical assistance, and linkages to sources of support.
Greenville-Pitt County Area Section of The National Council of Negro Women is a non-profit organization founded in 1935 with the mission to advance the opportunities and the quality of life for African American women, their families, and communities. Mary McLeod Bethune was the founder
Pitt County Schools are a worthy collaboration to provide group interactions with elementary and middle school.
Pitt Community College is a diverse board, we partner with to offer input into programs and to look at ways to resolve barriers that prevent students from achieving their career goals.
- Pitt Partners for Health (PPH) is a community partnership with representatives from local churches, businesses, communities and human service agencies. The three priorites are Access to care, chronic disease prevention and nutrition and physical activity.
- Roberson Health Care-The Village is a drug or alcohol rehabilitation center with a primary focus on substance abuse treatment. Women and their children reside at the facility where they receive individual and group counseling and participate in life skill training.
- West Greenville Health Council enhancing West Greenville's health and quality of life through community, collaboration and empowerment.